Who are we?
We as Assalam are a foundation who strive to find sustainable solutions for Africa’s problems via establishing networks with the youth and other social enterprises around the world.
Where are we located?
Currently, we are located in a coastal village called Mkunguni in Kizimkazi Region, in the South of Zanzibar.
What do we provide?
All of below is included in the program for free:
- Lectures and workshops during two days with different instructors
- Accommodation in Assalam Campound: in shared rooms with up to three people
- 2 meals per day
- Drinking water
- Village tour and campfire dance
What are not included?
- Optional activities and shopping
- Any other personal expenses