we are opening doors…
You can partner or cooperate with us as an individual or organization if you wish. Our doors are open to everyone, as long as we are compatible. You may support us in different ways.
Come visit us
- Be a volunteer in Zanzibar or Istanbul
- If you don’t have time for volunteering, then buy a ticket for a student and send her/him to Zanzibar instead of you
- Visit CafeAfrica&Shops and drink a coffee
- Purchase our KangaAfrica products
- Attend our seminar programs or campaigns, both in Zanzibar and Istanbul
- Think about different ways of supporting us, from marketing to web design
- Share our posts on your social media accounts
Sell our products Kangaafrica
- For application: email@example.com
Study with us-camps
- Share volunteers
- Let’s organize projects together
If you have a shop
- Sell our products
If you want to support us as a partner you may buy or sell Kangafrica products.
KangaAfrica It is an activist brand and belongs to Africa. It is the social business of Assalam Foundation, which provides the opportunity of employment for the mothers of orphans.
Mothers who learned to sew under KangaAfrica brand began to design and produce tribal dolls which are modeled and made by the mothers inspiring from the most famous and non-assimilated 12 tribes of Africa such as Masai, Zulu, Mursi, Suri, Fulani, Arbore, Ashanti, Karo, Himba, Wodabe, Pygmy and Tuareg.